ex Appeal is a puzzle game by BigFishLittleFish Software.
The aim of the game is to rearrange a shuffled grid of hexagonal tiles back to their original position. Tiles are moved by clicking on them. Clicking on a tile will cause the six surounding tiles to rotate position. Your job is to put the pieces back into the right place in as little time or as few clicks as possible.
Hex Appeal features:
Simple but satisfying, Hex Appeal is sure to grab you, please you, and steal away your free time. Suitable for all ages.
- OS X and Classic compatibility.
- 12 challenging boards.
- Two modes of play.
- Ten difficulty settings from trivial to demonic.
- Practice mode.
- Custom board editor.
- And much, much more...
Hex Appeal requires:
- A PowerPC Macintosh or greater
- 256 Colors at 640x480 (Thousands or Millions of colors recomended)
- OS 9.0 or greater (or OS 8.6 with CarbonLib and Apearence Manager installed)
- OS X
- A spare minute or two
© 2001 BigFishLittleFish Software